BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

THE NEW YEAR: the preparation.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVIES!


welp. now that the reality of my acceptance has sorta kinda sunk in, time to prepare for the first major step of my journey! this is SOOOO exciting, overwhelming, stressful, fun, joyful, and confusing alll jumbled up into one feeling. i have NO clue how its possible to feel all those at once, but i've done it! 
tomorrow i am going to make all the calls i must to clear everything up in my brain, hahaha. i have SO many question but i am sure it will work itself out! if it wasnt going to the Lord would not have allowed me to get in! its obvious that this is my calling and what he wants me to do so because of that i have to continue to trust him!


the main issue at this point is keeping the faith that all the money i need to go will come through. we are trying to spend as little money from pocket as possible! and i KNOW that God can do this. i have been applying for all sorts of scholarships and i know that this can happen! i have extreme faith! so i just need to keep pressing on! :) i need you guys to keep the faith and pray as much as possible as well!! i know you guys helped me while getting in to i know you can help me again!


i simply cannot WAIT for this journey to start, i wish it was starting tomorrow! haha. no joke. watch out now! once at start at this school there will be NO STOPPING ME! this training will get me where i need to be! so as i wish you all the best, i pray that you wish me the best! 
a friend of mine said "I humble myself fore I need not speak my greatness when the people speak it for me" - Hakim Sharif Ahmad  - and i want to truly thank all of you for being so supportive of me, and believing in me. i wouldn't be here without my fans! (LOL hahaha!) the few that i have. ;) 
later y'all

0 comments: