BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hey lovies!

yikes. i have been slacking on this blog my dears! i know you've been DYING to hear from me =P

i have been doing well! i was really stressed the past two weeks trying to get all of the papers and information in that i had to, to confirm my spot in AMDA! as of today!? i'm set! its all taken care of and the rest is in the Lord's hands! so now my faith is being put to the test, once again! praying i keep it up! i will because Jesus has been too faithful to doubt him now! i am still amazed that i'm going to this school! my dream is coming to pass right in front of my face! slowly, but SURELY! so. uh. may. zing.! :) 

yesterday i went to go see THE LION KING on Broadway. oh my my MY!! first off, my seats were spectacular! secondly, my family, we're all disney fanatics! so the lion king already has a place is my heart. as well as Broadway! so it was like my two favourite things were merging, and it was nothing but pure amazingness. everything i had dreamed it would be! you HAVE to see it! just added MORE determination on top of what i already have! i try and find myself in each play that i see. my goal is to find at least one role i can play. and i surely found two i can see myself doing. so. i have more roles to chase now! stoked!! lets do this! i'm ready for my life to begin!!


Eliza Brielle* 

0 comments: